Hey Folks, THANK YOU for stopping by to check out my full review of The KiboCode, by Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton.
For those who don’t know who I am, it’s important to know one thing:
I NEVER review a product unless I get it first, go through it, and make sure it delivers on what it promises.
That was certainly the case with The KiboCode, so I’ll skip the formalities and get to the reason you’re here:
What Is The KiboCode?
That’s What I’m Here to Share! 🙂
I’ve Known Aidan for quite some time now and was able to get some info early on about the Kibo Code launch. BUT – worry not, I will have FULL access to it on Launch Day and will share all the juicy details that I can!
VERY Important: It’s VERY important to know that NO affiliates with “reviews” you’ve seen on Google have already purchased or gone through the Kibo Code program.
The KiboCode Training is being done LIVE, meaning – any “online marketers” who claim to be members and have already gone through the training aren’t being honest with you.
Anybody also giving it a negative review in order to recommend another program as “Their #1 Top Rated Affiliate Marketing Program” is full of sh*t, and should not be taken seriously. 😎
That being said, I decided to pick up The Kibo Code on opening day, in order to not only give it a proper review. But go through the entire training myself in order to become a better affiliate marketer.
How’s it work?
The KiboCode is a training program over an 8-Week period. That shows people how to make money using a very unique style of eCommerce that Aidan and Steve have made MILLIONS of dollars with over the past couple of years completely “under the radar”.
What makes this different from other eCommerce methods is that this is MUCH faster and easier for people to implement. Even if they have no previous experience.
- No Amazon
- No Facebook
- Also No Inventory
- No Expensive branded products
- No talking to customers
AND – The whole system only takes 24 – 48 hours to set up (yes it really does ……)
and revolves around just 4 simple steps
The method is based on a model a famous brick & mortar store in Tokyo, Japan uses to make BILLIONS of dollars every year selling literally every single type of product you can imagine.
- What they do is load their storefronts and shelving with a mass of different types of products, all mixed together…
- They see what sells the best, then place the best-selling products in more visible places to their (foot) traffic.
- They remove what does not sell and continue to add, test, replace and optimize additional products to boost their sales and increase their profits.
…until they have a store stocked full of products that convert like gangbusters.
With the online model being talked about here, you can do exactly the same.
The big focus with the Kibo Code, much like this massive & profitable Japanese Mega Store is on PRODUCTS, NOT NICHES – and with this method you can potentially reach a $2K per day run rate with just 3 products, WITHOUT spending a ton on paid traffic that takes months to master!
Here’s How The System Works, Step-by-Step
- You buy a high-quality generic domain name (Aidan & Steve have a tool which finds good ones, which you get access to)
- You’ll set up a simple store with a preloaded high-converting theme (which with their system, takes literally 60 seconds)
- You’ll learn how to pinpoint profitable products using the software (from a selection of about 3 Million items). The niche or market is not the focus – it’s the profitability of the products that you’re going to be interested in.
- You load up the website with these product listing (no image or text creation required)
- You send instant traffic to the product listings using cheap, underrated and vastly untapped methods.
- When sales are made, OTHER USA-based suppliers’ drop-ship the products to the customer directly (so you never touch ANY inventory or buy anything upfront and the products get delivered FAST)
- Then you’ll learn how to optimize, keeping the profitable products, eliminating the ones that aren’t, then keep on scaling up, replicating the process over and over to identify additional winning products, whilst simultaneously increasing profits.
- Of course, there are some additional elements too, however, this is the basic process.
As a customer of The Kibo Code, you’ll receive, training, software, proven storefront and product pages, product databases and identification tools, a control center, coaching, support, community and a whole lot more to make this as easy as humanly possible.
That said, I have more info coming soon – stay tuned 🙂
Do I have your attention yet? I thought so 🙂
Talk soon and if you have ANY questions, please let me know!
Frequently Asked Questions on KiboCode
What IS The KiboCode Exactly?
The KiboCode is a training program over an 8-Week period that shows people how to make money using a very unique style of eCommerce that Aidan and Steve have made MILLIONS of dollars with over the past couple of years completely ‘under the radar’.
How’s it work?
The method is based on a model a famous brick & mortar store in Tokyo, Japan uses to make BILLIONS of dollars every year selling literally every single type of product you can imagine. They fill their store up with products, see what sells, but the best-selling products in more visible places to their (foot) traffic, remove what does not sell, then continue to add new products, remove, replace and optimize others, in order to maximize their conversions and increase their profits.
You can also read: